The biggest tragedy of Doctor Who for me is the fact that Jack never met the Ponds.
I mean, he would have liked Eleven and Amy.
He would have PURSUED Rory to the ends of the universe, and Rory would just be really confused and Amy would get super overprotective
"Captain Jack Harkness, and who are you?"
can you understand why I need this
here it is, the day you have all been waiting for: the day i am finally unleashing all of the excess newsies related items i have amassed in the past few months
newsies is closing on sunday and i am so so so eternally grateful for everything this show has done for me over the past two years and i’m so grateful for everyone i’ve met because of this show so over the past few weeks i’ve been hoarding things to give away for a closing giveaway
here are the things:
- first winner: a signed playbill (signed by mostly everyone who was on that day) and a big piece of newspaper from the show
- second winner: a signed playbill (iirc corey didn’t sign it), a smaller piece of newspaper and a fan
- third & fourth winners: a pride playbill, a regular playbill, and a smaller piece of newspaper
- after that i’ll give out as many regular and pride playbills as i have money to send
- i’m seeing the show three more times if all goes according to plan so if i get any more pieces of newspaper i’ll give those out too
general rules, etc:
- i’m going to end this sunday (8/24) at around 8pm (possibly the next day if i’m out doing things/crying on the sidewalk outside the nederlander that night)
- reblogs and likes both count
- i can mail things internationally but if it’s expensive i might ask you to go halfsies on it
- no giveaway blogs and don’t reblog it two hundred times, use common sense, be courteous to your followers, etc
- following me would me cool. super cool !
i’m actually going to start crying if i keep thinking about this post so yeah that’s it!!! thank you everyone for joining me on my steady-then-rapid descent into newsies hell and i hope you all get to make your own personal descents into newsies hell on the tour!! xoxo
"Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation".
- Walt Disney